8:00 AM- 5:00 PM
Pay Rate: $14.00/ HR
BASIC PURPOSE OF POSITION: To prepare outgoing customer orders, stock incoming inventory, maintain warehouse functionality.
Job Description: Preparing products for sending
• Ensure correct and accurate preparation of all sales orders as per delivery notes from sales staff and SAP computer text database.
• Slitting of film rolls to various sizes as required by the customer and re-boxing of the above films. Labeling and making ready for collection by arranged courier or dealer Will Call.
• Rolling film rolls down from one hundred-foot rolls when required and inspecting film for quality and quantity, and re-boxing as necessary.
• Ensure that all orders are filled correctly and that they are appropriately packaged to reduce any chance of damage during transport and delivery.
• Use of Computer and handheld scanner to input all goods arriving into warehouse and process orders received from customers.
• Use computerized dispatch system to produce labels for consignments of goods carried by courier Warehousing
• Check all stock levels in warehouse and apply knowledge of expected customer requirements and relay this information accurately and timely to Service Center management.
• Unload all stock delivered. Verify accuracy of packing list prior to loading on shelf.
• Assist as needed in Will Call department, and ensure that any customer interaction is professional and in-line with company policy. Housekeeping + Safety
• Maintain warehouse area in an orderly and safe manner, ensuring that all warehouse activities are done in accordance with OSHA requirements.
• Remain qualified for a Fork lift truck license training course and keep updated, for the safe use of loading, unloading and the movement of goods in the warehouse.
• Ensuring that warehouse is kept clean and in a safe working environment. Returns
• Checking all returns of faulty films, initiating of appropriate credit notes and pass on to warranty department for action.
•High School Diploma or GED required.
•Ability to work with minimal supervision.
•Ability to work overtime as required.
•Strong reading, writing, and math abilities.
•Previous shipping/receiving or material handling experience preferred.
•Prior forklift experience preferred.