Kforce has a client in search of a Video Quality Assurance in Burbank, CA.
We are looking for quality individuals who take initiative, have pride in their work, enjoy both video on demand and LiveTV in a supportive team environment and want to have fun. We are actively seeking a Live Video Coordinator to act as a core member of the video operations team focused on OTT, Mobile and Desktop video products. You will work closely with Product, Project and third-party vendors to ensure the highest quality video experience is getting to our end users. Every day will offer you new challenges in an environment where change is welcomed.
- Responsible for testing live streaming across all current and upcoming platforms
- Identify video issues and relay valuable feedback to engineers
- Work with third parties to coordinate on-boarding requirements and troubleshoot issues
- Monitor Live video in products once released and relay any issues to engineers
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and organized appropriately
- Take ownership of of the LiveTV experience, driving potential issues to resolution in a timely fashion
- Work with support team to field customer issues that have been escalated to our team
- Must be able to work weekends, nights and flexible hours to cover live events
The Video operation team works on cutting edge technologies. This position unique that you will be working on industry leading platforms for both live tv and video on demand. This position will be responsible for QA of MVPD migrations, live tv station onboarding and day to day video on demand full episode QA.