Seeking talented and highly motivated video production specialists to support a Military Health System (MHS) Communications program. Video production specialists will work as part of a talented team producing video and audio content across multiple platforms and content types to support the global MHS mission. Successful candidates will possess a wide array of video production and design skills. Some local and small amount of U.S. travel may be required.
Please share a link to your creative portfolio or samples of previous video and design work when applying for this position.
The qualified candidate will:
- Provide videography and audio support for training purposes and communications messaging.
- Adhere to client-directed schedules for producing weekly and monthly video and audio content.
- Participate in pre-production, production, and post-production needs for each project, at the direction of a senior videographer and creative director.
- Pre-production: Develop scripting, storyboarding, design and logistics – including location and schedule for each video
- Production: Provide setup for all video shoots, including all audio-visual needs – capturing all footage and b-roll
- Post-production: Includes all editing (rough cut, fine cut and final cut) along with voice over, music, animations and graphics
- Prepare all videos for their final files – including MP4, MPEG, Windows Media, Real Media, and raw AVI).
- Leverage animation software to produce animations (motion graphics) from static images.
- Catalog and tag all videos and maintain an organized database of all b-roll/final files that are easily accessible.
- Assist with art direction and editing.
- Edit and compile video and still files into briefing materials and make ready for presentation.
- Produce visual marketing pieces and news stories under tight deadlines, as well as more comprehensive stories with longer lead times.
- 3-5 years of relevant videography and photography experience.
- Experience in the Federal Government, Department of Defense or medical fields is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of modern video field production techniques and standards.
- Experience with planning, managing, and executing video shoots – including understanding and executing appropriate audio and lighting needs.
- Experience recording for webcasts, live streams, and b-roll.
- Knowledge of how to write for and operate a teleprompter.
- Experience using Adobe Creative Cloud, including Premiere Pro and Apple Final Cut Pro.
· Ability to work independently to meet critical deadlines, and collaboratively with colleagues at the creative and conceptual stage.
· Excellent organization and problem-solving skills.
- Must have a good "news sense" and be able to manage high visibility assignments.
Send resume and salary requirements to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Visit us at www.axiom-rm.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Veteran & Disability