VIDEO PRODUCTION SPECIALIST
KIP, the leading innovator in wide format printing currently has an opening for a Video Production Specialist in our Creative Services Department in Novi, Michigan. The Video Production Specialist will work closely with the KIP team to produce professional multi-media materials to meet the varying corporate needs. Must be able to work well under tight deadlines to film and edit high-quality videos, presentations, graphics, and marketing materials that conform to the corporate identity.
Duties & Responsibilities
● Assist with marketing productions
● Catalog video clips
● Operate cameras and direct live meetings (most of which are done in-house at the KIP Studio)
● Partake in all levels of production including pre-production, setup, filming, live streaming events, editing and tear down
Requirements & Qualifications
● Must be able to lift 25+ pounds of equipment for setup and tear down of video shoots
● Associate Degree or higher in Media Broadcasting / Graphic Design / Communication Arts, or equivalent with 2+ years of job experience
● Broadcast news experience preferred, but not required
● Camera savvy and have a working knowledge of broadcast fundamentals
● Proficiency in using the following applications on a Windows based PC:
o Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere & After Effects)
o Microsoft Word
o Background in 3-D animation a plus, but not required
This position is full time M – F 8:30 am to 5:00 pm and requires occasional flexibility to accommodate filming schedule needs.
KIP offers a competitive salary program and benefits package including health and dental insurance, 401(k) with company match, public holiday and paid-time-off benefits.
To apply click the “Apply Now” button and submit all the following items: a cover letter, resume which includes a link to your on-line portfolio, and salary history/requirement.
KIP America is an Equal Opportunity Employer