We are hiring for a Video Production Coordinator to join our client's Media & Communications team. This individual will be responsible for creating and editing digital content, including animations and GFX. This well-rounded individual must show a willingness to wrangle multiple voices and ideas while keeping up with industry standards to create a cohesive and captivating story.
This individual will be responsible for coordinating video projects, managing project intake including scheduling, storyboarding, and providing creative direction with stakeholders. The ideal candidate should have a lot of patience and experience seeing a project from start to finish. Their day to day will include assisting during shoots, project management, and even at times being responsible for production and post production on projects.
- Coordinates all editing and shooting schedules day-to-day including stakeholder interactions
- Production assistant on day of shoots
- Participate in pre-production for project development
- Occasionally expected to shoot, produce, and edit videos
- Edits raw footage, as well as pre-produced clips, repurposing into relevant multimedia content and videos
- Interacts with co-workers, visitors, and other staff consistent with the company values
- Bachelor's degree in Video Production/Media, Communications, Marketing or a related field
- 2+ years in managing the video production process
- Experience with animation and motion graphics
- Need to be comfortable interacting with stakeholders including C-suite executives
- Proficient with Sony FS5 and Sony Alpha cameras
- Must have experience with Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, and Photoshop
This is an opportunity to grow as a professional and an individual. You will be part of a brilliant and supportive team of designers, developers, content strategists, and clinical staff. You will learn to work efficiently, independently, and collaboratively while navigating the intricacies of working in healthcare. You will also have the opportunity to learn about and work with emerging technologies including IoT, AR, VR, wearables, chatbots, and more.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.