TRAINING VIDEO CREATOR
Job Summary: Talent Software Services is in search of a Training Video Creator for a contract position in Atlanta, GA. Opportunity will be three months with a strong chance for a long-term extension.
Position Summary: The training material has been created in PowerPoint. The scripts are also available. Test banks of questions and training guides have also been provided as the trainings will require a passing score. The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge of Adobe products, including Captivate, and MS Office software. Although Adobe Connect is our current LMS tool the trainings must be developed so that they can be transferred to another LMS if the need arises. Additionally, the candidate will have a portfolio of videos that can be shown during the interview process.
- Develop interactive videos and other visual designs using company brand guidelines to ensure consistency across all learning resources
- Ability to import from MS PowerPoint into Adobe Captivate and use the software to put together seamless video interactions.
- Experience with online collaboration tools such as Teams, Slack, SharePoint, Google GSuite
- Ability to do voiceovers if required (i.e., use their own voice for video narration).
- Close Captioning experience as videos will need to be accessible-ready.
- Testing and refinement of video content to ensure that the video is ready for the next level of internal review prior to final publishing.
- Prepares learning material, for example, facilitator workbooks, presentations, reference guides, and job aids.
- Demonstrate strong working knowledge of features, limitations, security, and business utilization of development products used to make videos.
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills Demonstrates proficiency in problem solving.
- Detail oriented & Self-motivated.
- Ability to work independently and remotely.
- BA/BS degree in English, Journalism, Technical Communications, Informatics, Computer Science, Business, Human Resources, or equivalent experience
- Experience in IT, instructional design, or training development
- Experience producing videos or visual content
- In-depth understanding of social web tools, digital media, and digital learning sources preferred.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Captivate, Camtasia and HTML.
- Knowledge and working experience with learning management systems (LMS) and content management systems.
- Knowledge of the concepts, principles, and practices of instructional systems design
If this job is a match for your background, we would be honored to receive your application!
Providing consulting opportunities to TALENTed people since 1987, we offer a host of opportunities including contract, contract to hire and permanent placement. Let's talk!