Service Writers – Imagine having more stability and greater opportunities for advancement!
This is a great opportunity for stable, steady day-time hours and limited weekends. Plus enjoy 100% company paid health care coverage starting day 1! It’s a great time to join this “Best Place to Work” company that truly rewards their employees!
Best Line Equipment is searching for a Service Writer/Advisor to join the team at their location in West Chester, PA.
As a member of the team, you can expect:
- Voted one of the “Best Places to work” by their own employees in 2019 and 2018!
- Pay negotiable based on your experience – Plus merit-based raises and bonus opportunities.
- Outstanding benefits package – Including 100% company paid health, Rx, vision, dental, and life (starting day 1); 10 vacation days and 5 sick days prorated (starting day 1); paid holidays; 401k with match (after 1 year); uniforms provided; tool and safety shoe allowance; equipment take home privileges; employee purchase program (any vendor we purchase from, you can buy at cost), and more.
- Daytime hours – Normal hours are 7am-5:30pm Monday- Friday with 1 Saturday per month. Saturday hours are 7am-12pm.
- Advancement – They pride themselves on being able to promote from within whenever possible. A large population of the employees have been here over 10 years, and if you have the desire to move up, they will do everything they can to make that happen. The majority of management was promoted internally!
- Guaranteed 40 hours a week year-round!
- Completing clerical processes for maintaining the service department’s work in process; email, phone or fax work orders and estimates for purchase orders.
- Completing warranty work, ordering descriptions and reports, preparing, and submitting employee time to work orders.
- Providing critical operational support for the service department, ensuring accuracy of receiving and shipping of equipment and/or parts, maintaining branch files related to customer equipment sales and work orders, coordinating, and monitoring preventive maintenance service logs and scheduled services.
- Other duties may be assigned related to these and other responsibilities.
About the Company: For over 30 years, Best Line Equipment has been a successful, privately-owned, 14 location construction equipment rental, sales, service, and parts company servicing Pennsylvania and its surrounding states. They are an authorized dealer for over 60 major industry manufacturers and utilize a sales and service team of over 450 talented employees.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.