Senior Graphic Designer
The incumbent Senior Graphic Designer will design for web, mobile, and print environments, with a primary focus on print. S/he will interact with Marketing managers and clients directly to produce designs consistent with the brand guidelines. The Senior Graphic Designer will have a versatile skillset, an advanced knowledge of layout, typography, and brand identity, and have a basic understanding of web content management systems.
Primary Job Duties:
- Design marketing materials from initial concept to end production, including but not limited to: brochures, multi-page documents, sales materials, infographics, tradeshow booths, giveaway items, webinars/presentations, social media campaigns, and logo design.
- Design for a variety of media, including PowerPoint and Word.
- Communicate and work collaboratively with peers and clients; participate in working sessions and critiques.
- Ability to switch easily between different projects and flexibility to handle a rapidly changing environment while delivering high-quality results.
- Manage, nurture, and expand the corporate identities
Minimum Education and/or Experience:
- BS/BFA/BA in Graphic Design, Interactive Design, Multimedia, Fine Arts, Advertising, or a related discipline.
- 8-10 years of professional experience in graphic/web design.
- In-house creative team, agency or marketing background is preferred, but not required.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Exceptional visual style and understanding of typography, composition, layout, color, image formats and optimization, and interactivity impact design.
- Expertise in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Intermediate skills in PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat.
- MAC and PC proficient.
- Excellent desktop publishing skills.
- Knowledge of digital printing processes.
- Basic skills in designing for web and mobile.
- Ability to write/proofread is preferred, but not required.
Optional Skills and Competencies:
- User interface design: basic understanding of HTML5, CSS, CSS3
- Hubspot email
- Conducting discovery and design critique workshops
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.