Position – Network Engineer Level III
Location – 100% Remote – Minimal travel, perhaps one trip to Albuquerque, NM.
Pay Rate – $57.69 - $62.50/Hour
Part Time Position working about 20 hours a week – 5 Month Contract
**Must be a U.S. Citizen – Will get a Public Trust Clearance
Mindbank Consulting Group has an immediate need for a Network Engineer Level III.
Network Engineer Level III Responsibilities:
· The Network Engineer Level III will provide network analysis, design, and implementation planning services for a statewide enterprise network.
· This network will be a “system of systems” and will provide the backhaul and call routing for the BLM’s radio sites throughout the state.
· It will involve the development of an overall architecture, the design of new WAN/LAN systems and infrastructure, and the integration of new and existing networks for connectivity and interoperability between BLM and cooperator systems.
Network Engineer Level III Qualifications:
· Education/Experience: MS and 2-8 years’ experience or BS and 10+ years’ experience
· Cisco CCNA/CCDA certification is required
· Experience with public safety grade communications networks is a plus.
· Possession of excellent team-oriented, team building, presentation, organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
· Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills