Are you an experienced Manager of Data Analytics looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious Healthcare Company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities of the Manager of Data Analytics - Government:
- Responsible for the creation and execution of quality audit reports for the Government Programs products
- Develop coaching plans for new hires, existing employees, enterprise projects and service initiatives.
- Align resources to the business teams and vendor partners to support daily functions, nesting, and identification of trends, gap analysis and remediation.
- Monitor team performance against enterprise and divisional goals and make recommendations to close gaps.
Requirements for the Manager of Data Analytics - Government:
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field of study
- 5+ years of supervisory experience
- 3+ years Government Programs (Medicaid, DSNP, MLTSS), Trizetto FACETS, data building and reporting experience
Hours for the Manager of Data Analytics - Government:
- Monday – Friday | 8:00am – 5:00pm
Advantages of the Manager of Data Analytics - Government:
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- 401K with 3% company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO + Paid Holidays
- Annual Bonus
Interested in being considered for Manager of Data Analytics - Government:
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.