Manager, Healthcare Analytics
Cancer care is all we do
Hope in healing
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA®) takes a unique and integrative approach to cancer care. Our patient-centered care model is founded on a commitment to personalized medicine, tailoring a combination of treatments to the needs of each individual patient. At the same time, we support patients' quality of life by offering therapies designed to help them manage the side effects of treatment, addressing their physical, spiritual and emotional needs, so they are better able to stay on their treatment regimens and get back to life. At the core of our whole-person approach is what we call the Mother Standard® of care, so named because it requires that we treat our patients, and one another, like we would want our loved ones to be treated. This innovative approach has earned our hospitals a Best Place to Work distinction and numerous accreditations. Each of us has a stake in the successful outcomes of every patient we treat.
Under the strategic direction of the Assistant Vice President of Healthcare Economics, the Manager of Healthcare Analytics is responsible for the development, production, and publishing report metrics and Key Performance Indicators supporting revenue integrity and financial performance. Major areas of focus include management of all report scorecards and dashboards supporting revenue integrity across the CTCA system. The Manager will support the Revenue Cycle, Operations, and Finance teams to collaborate with operators across the organization to identify, develop, and implement performance improvement initiatives related to revenue integrity. Demonstrating a thorough understanding of our systems and analytics, he/she plays a lead role in ensuring core systems support our business needs. This position acts as an advocate to ensure quality and timeliness of department deliverables and provides leadership within the team, department, and organization.
Skills, Education and Additional Information
• Bachelor's degree required in Business, Analytics, Healthcare, or a relevant field.
• Relevant graduate degree desirable.
• 5 or more years' experience in analytics-related roles
• 5 or more years' experience in a managed care/healthcare environment with exposure to revenue cycle management and finance strongly preferred
• 2 or more years of supervisory experience.
• Knowledge of common revenue cycle key performance indicators
• Familiarity with various types and sources of health care information, including financial and patient-level data files.
• Coding knowledge preferred (HCPCS, CPT, DRG, ICD10)
• Strong background in auditing techniques and/or within system applications.
• Analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate information with attention to detail and accuracy.
• Ability to independently gather, compile and analyze data and prepare narrative and reports.
• Demonstrates strength in problem-solving and analytics and capable of driving insight from data
• Produce spreadsheets, documents and presentations that are well-documented and easy to follow (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint).
• Advanced level of proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point, SQL) required.
• Experience with using Tableau, QlikSense, or similar visualization software required.
• Intermediate level of knowledge of claims processing systems and guidelines.
• Must have strong interpersonal skills and work well in team settings.
• Experience in project oversight from design to implementation using project management methodology.
• Previous multi-tiered management expertise including the ability to multi-task and manage multiple initiatives.
• Strong written and verbal presentation skills including the ability to translate information to a variety of audiences.
• Manage, coach, lead and mentor team members and inter-disciplinary initiatives participants and contributors.
• Ability to manage conflicting priorities and multiple projects concurrently
• Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
• Ability to be flexible and adapt in order to achieve initiative and organizational goals.
We win together
Each CTCA employee is a Stakeholder, driven to make a true difference and help win the fight against cancer. Each day is a challenge, but this unique experience comes with rewards that you may never have thought possible. To ensure each team member brings his or her best self, we offer exceptional support and immersive training to encourage your personal and professional growth. If you're ready to be part of something bigger and work with a passionate, dynamic group of care professionals, we invite you to join us.
Visit: Jobs.cancercenter.com to begin your journey.