- Maintain and exceed established retail sales & service goals
- Inspire Beauty Advisors to book client appointments for full makeup lessons, building Client loyalty
- Coach Beauty Advisors to build client rapport while executing your own client management, ie. send personal thank you cards to clients that attend events
- Use proprietary systems to follow up on samples, purchases, and extend invitations to return
- Attend Estée Lauder training, as required. Travel may be necessary
- Train Beauty Advisors, imparting Estée Lauder product knowledge and standards clearly and accurately
- Coach Beauty Advisor’s on the use of proprietary systems
- Continuously lead by example
- Plan and execute events, each weekend, to recruit new clients and elevate Estée Lauder as the makeup authority in the region
- Provide Beauty Advisors with appointment goals for each day/event
- Serve as point person for department store fashion show events, etc.
- Energize counter team to maximize results
- Regular, dependable attendance & punctuality
This job description is not all inclusive. In addition, Macy's, Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy’s, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.