Seeking May 2020 graduates seeking to expand their lab skillset for a Medical Device Company.
The Lab Technician will be performing repetitive wet lab tests to manufacture the antimicrobial wound product which is a polymeric film. They will be rotating between 4-5 stations to perform different steps of the process. Some of these steps include adding silver to the film and ensuring the correct serum is placed on the film. This candidate is responsible for maintaining and editing standard operating procedures (SOPs) and work instructions, recording data, and communicating results.
Work with Medical Device Production team in a moderate-volume commercial laboratory to fabricate polymeric films, perform and assist in daily laboratory tasks and work flow, maintain and edit standard operating procedures and work instructions, record data, write reports and communicate results. Ensure quality control of materials and end products of the company in a consistent manner.
Education and Requirements:
- Education/Experience: A four-year degree (BS) in sciences, with 1-4 years' work experience in a chemistry/biological laboratory or production environment; or a two-year associate degree in sciences with 3-5 years' work experience
- Experience working with chemical reagents in laboratory setting while adhering to safety, environmental and/or health protocols
- Ability to follow standard operating procedures and lab work instructions, and maintain daily records in a timely and reliable fashion
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to arrange material and goods, maintain a clean workplace and set up the environment for packaging
Shift: 8:00am - 4:30pm Monday - Friday
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.