Immediately Hiring for Manufacturing Human Resources (HR) Generalist Carlisle, PA
We have partnered with a global supply chain company that services today's Premier Technology companies. We are hiring Manufacturing Human Resources (HR) Generalist Carlisle, PA site!
I'm happy to start you in the application process so please contact me today by emailing your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]!
Long Term Contract to Perm
Pay Rate: $20.00
Purpose and Responsibility of the Position:
Human Resources Generalist provides Human Resources support to the manufacturing environment. Human Resource Generalist has responsibility for but not limited to auditing department personnel files, record keeping, assisting management with administering company policy, employee relations issues, and ensuring that the plant is managing in concert with the principles established by Syncreon.
Education and/or Experience
- High School Diploma or High School Equivalent and at least 1+ years of Human Resources experience preferably in the manufacturing environment.
- Must have employee relations experience heavily in investigations, corrective actions, and coaching supervisors/managers regarding employee issues.
- Must have experience working independently and have strong decision-making skills.
- Must have experience with escalation procedures and taking appropriate action quickly.
- Must be proficient with Word/Excel/PowerPoint & HRIS systems.
- Must have worked in an automotive or similar face paced manufacturing environment.
- Must have strong organizational, communication, and team player skills.
- Excellent people and interpersonal skills.
- The main language proficiency shall be in the English language with a Grade Level greater than 12.
Reasoning Ability to:
- To apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- To deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Apply problem solving skills and techniques where applicable.
Physical Demands / Work Environment
- Typically, the employee may sit comfortably to perform the work. However, there may be some walking; standing; bending; carrying of light items such as papers, books, small parts; driving an automobile, etc. No special physical demands are required to perform the work.
- Must be able to work flex time in order to cover all three shifts.
- Manufacturing, 60% walking/standing, 40% office, desk and computer.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.