As an HR/Office Coordinator, you are responsible for the general administration of Human Resources functions, as well as acting in a support role for all Office Administration functions.
Compensation: Salary is based on experience averaging ($36,000-$40,000 annually)
Full Time 40+ hours
Company’s health and welfare benefits including:
- Dependent Care
- Transit benefits
- 401K with employer match!
- Accrue paid time off days
- Growth! Upward mobility
Location: 800 Carillon Pkwy Ste. 250, St. Petersburg, FL 33716
- Upload documents into electronic personnel files.
- Conduct all onboarding and offboarding of company personnel.
- Complete Verification of Employment requests as needed.
- Track unapproved OT and timeclock adjustments.
- Process, respond to, and implement all State and Federal Government Notices (i.e. Child Support, Garnishments…)
- Ensure all desks, hardware, and software are in place prior to employee start dates.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and act as the company liaison to IT Support.
- Support various office administration tasks (i.e. maintain records or files and respond to visitors and telephone calls)
- Provide support with corrective actions, employee relations, and terminations when the Human Resources Manager is not available.
- Update the HRIS with any status, pay, benefits, or tax changes.
- Run reports from the HRIS as requested.
- Ensure Company policies and procedures are being followed by all employees.
- Other assignments as assigned by the Human Resources Manager
Skills and Education:
- Associate degree in Human Resources
- 2+ years working experience in Human Resources
- Any combination of equivalent education and work experience may be considered.
- Experience with Paycom is preferred.
- Combination of Office Management and HR experience is preferred.
- Excellent attention to detail while multitasking
- Ability to handle sensitive situations and maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Ability to execute daily tasks with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated ability to exercise initiative, independent judgment and be a self-starter who works with integrity while also being a strong team player