Human Resources Manager
Provide leadership and support in functional area of human resources including recruitment, employment, personnel records, employee relations, employee development, training, AAP/EEO and special projects. Serves as a strategic and tactical business partner to the Plant Manager and his leadership team. Specific responsibilities are as follows:
- Able to do continuous improvement in HR area and participate with plant staff in other continuous improvement projects.
- HR Generalist responsibilities including compliance with regulatory agencies (i.e. EEOC, DOL, OFCCP, etc.).
- Liason with Corp HR. Manages employee relations issues consistent with employee policy.
- Source, screen and recommend candidates for employment and conduct new employee orientation for both hourly and salaried requisitions. Process will include scheduling drug & background screens. Ensures proper staffing is maintained at all times and pro-active activities are contemplated in order to achieve.
- Manage local workers compensation program.
- Counsels employees and members of management on various aspects of policies and programs.
- Responsible for all leaves (investigation and follow-up with, STD, W/C and FMLA).