The Human Resource Generalist will run the daily functions of the Human Resource (HR) department including administering employee status changes, benefits, and leave, and coordinating projects with internal team members and external partners.
Skills and Specifications
• Demonstrated ability to identify trends and collaborate with assigned business partners to resolve matters expediently and thoroughly
• Organizational experience in government contracting environments
• Experience with Collective Bargaining Agreements and Service Contract Act (SCA) highly desirable
• Bilingual (Spanish speaking) is desirable
• Ability to use HRIS related computer programs and software; experience with ADP Workforce Now preferred
• Possesses strong computer skills with demonstrated proficiency in standard business software packages (e.g., Microsoft Office, G Suite)
• Experience in government contracting preferred
• Experience with employee relations in skilled trade-based environment(s)
• Local to Tampa, FL
None at this time.
This job operates in a professional office environment, facility and occasionally field environments. We operate 24/7/365, inside and outside, in all weather conditions. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as laptop computers, smart phones, tablets, photocopiers, filing cabinets and other presentation materials. There is an expectation of clear communication in English both written and orally.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Ability to twist, turn, bend, lift, kneel, climb, and stand. Occasional lifting up to 25 lbs. may occur. Employee will be required to travel (at organization expense) in automobile and/or aircraft.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position based in Tampa, FL. Typical office hours 8am-5pm M-F, however, must be available 24/7/365 as needed. Ability to work flexible hours including nights, holidays, and weekends is required based on contract needs.
This position requires travel as needed, sometimes frequently, including site visits and supporting new business.
Required Education and Experience
· Associate degree in Human Resources or Business Administration required (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
· Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification desired
· Minimum of (5) years of Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) or HR Generalist experience preferred
· Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
· Must pass a drug test, motor vehicle record check, and a background check after accepting a conditional offer of employment.
· Must be able to travel within the Continental United States (CONUS).
Deployed Resources, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, religious creed, disability (mental and physical) including HIV and AIDS, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics ), genetic information, age, marital status, civil union status, sexual orientation, military and veteran status, denial of family and medical care leave, arrest record and/or any other characteristic(s) protected by federal, state or local law.
This policy applies to all terms of employment including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, and general treatment during employment.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.