- You will work directly with our creative team on developing agency marketing materials from concept to completion, including brochures, print advertisements, website design and other materials.
- Conceptualize and design multiple executions of print and interactive elements for both domestic and international markets, including:
- Comps and layouts
- Logo design
- Web-based initiatives, including courseware design, web sites and portals
- Print materials, including brochures, banners, posters, displays, and other collateral
- Package design
- Revise designs to incorporate required changes and ensure creative excellence standards as required
- Interface with Graphic design team to ensure visual and brand integration as required
- Assist graphic design team with illustration, photography, and retouching needs
- Fulfill any miscellaneous requests
- Maintain a thorough understanding of current brands advertising/marketing themes to ensure messages are consistent and impactful
- 3-5 years of experience managing assets in a professional environment, preferably in a creative or studio department.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts or related field
- Have a strong proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Understand the importance of branding and visual communications
- Have a strong attention to detail and an eye for design and layout
- Be energetic, fun, talkative, creative, proactive, goal-oriented, competitive, and passionate about a career in graphic design
- Strong oral communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and collectively with all project stakeholders
- General automotive systems and component knowledge a plus
At Fast Switch – Great Lakes (FSGL), Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Isn’t that cool? Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve, and have a little fun along the way.
We at FSGL, have been doing this for 22 years with pride, dedication and plain old-fashioned hard work.
We're a financially strong, privately-held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things, and we do them for Fortune 10 companies, Inc. 500 companies, and technology start-ups.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose just the benefits that you need or want, options include:
• Medical and Dental (Fast Switch pays majority of the medical program)
• Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
• Long Term Disability (100% paid)
• Life Insurance (100% paid)
• 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
One of our pride points as that in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019, Fast Switch was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press.
To view all of our open positions, please go to: clientapps.jobadder.com/45103/fast-switch
Follow us on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/FastSwitchGL
Follow us on Instagram at: www.instagram.com/fastswitchgl/
Find us on LinkedIn at: www.linkedin.com/company/fast-switch-great-lakes
And you can become a fan of Fast Switch on Facebook at: https://tinyurl.com/v4p9yy7