Kelly Services is seeking a temporary Graphic Artist – Technical Documentation for a company that develops, manufactures and markets products that simplify, automate and innovate complex biomedical testing. It is operating in two industries: Diagnostics and Life Sciences.
Job Title: Graphic Artist – Technical Documentation
Location: Chaska, MN 55318
Job Type: Temporary
Length: 3 Months
Est. Start Date: 9/28/2020
Hours: 8 am - 4:30 pm, M-F
Pay Rate: $20.00 - $24.64 per hour
As a Technical Documentation - Graphic Artist Contractor, you will design, develop, format, implement and lead technical writing, graphics and content creation, to meet the demands to produce labeling documents, consumable instructions use and safety data sheets.
- Creation and maintenance of documentation and illustrations for labeling consumables that are used by analytical systems and product labels using Adobe Illustrator or similar graphic tools.
- Development of labeling templates used with content management systems including the creation of barcodes for product identification or system usage.
- Implementation of Design Changes to labeling; release change in compliance with company standards.
- Editing & Proofing of English & multilingual documents.
- Ensure labeling documents are created, updated and in compliance with company standards, ISO and GMP as required.
- Work with multifunctional teams including Regulatory Affairs, Technical Support and Manufacturing to complete day to day activities.
- Query business systems for company information to complete the project.
- Follow company process and procedures to schedule and project from draft through approval and release.
- Participates in team meetings.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred with 0-2 years of experience.
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Microsoft Office applications, Adobe Acrobat and other design tools.
- Demonstrated ability to operate independently, with initiative and good business judgment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including grammar.
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills, as well as great attention to detail.
- Desire to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Can work and communicate effectively with a variety of people and across functional groups.
- Knowledge/Experience of medical device quality systems include FDA, GMP & ISO preferred.
- Knowledge computer systems used in product development and manufacturing.
- Ability to coordinate project activities with multiple groups and individuals.
- Prioritize tasks and resolve routine issues.
- Experience working with labels and multilingual documents.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] however, your resume should be uploaded via the “SUBMIT RESUME” button included within**
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.