We are working with a company located in Tempe are actively seeking Forklift Operators in a warehouse environment.
If you are looking for a rewarding position with a well-known and established organization, please continue reading below and apply today!
Pay Rate: $14.00/hr.
Shift: Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
To prepare outgoing customer orders, stock incoming inventory, maintain warehouse functionality.
* Preparing products for sending
* Ensure correct and accurate preparation of all sales orders as per delivery notes from sales staff and SAP computer text database.
* Slitting of film rolls to various sizes as required by the customer and re-boxing of the above films. Labeling and making ready for collection by arranged courier or dealer Will Call.
* Rolling film rolls down from one hundred-foot rolls when required and inspecting film for quality and quantity, and reboxing as necessary.
* Ensure that all orders are filled correctly and that they are appropriately packaged to reduce any chance of damage during transport and delivery.
* Use of Computer and handheld scanner to input all goods arriving at warehouse and process orders received from customers.
* Use computerized dispatch system to produce labels for consignments of goods carried by courier Warehousing
* Check all stock levels in warehouse and apply knowledge of expected customer requirements and relay this information accurately and timely to Service Center management.
* Unload all stock delivered.
* Verify accuracy of packing list prior to loading on shelf.
* Assist as needed in Will Call department and ensure that any customer interaction is professional and in-line with company policy.
Housekeeping + Safety
* Maintain warehouse area in an orderly and safe manner, ensuring that all warehouse activities are done in accordance with OSHA requirements.
* Remain qualified for a Forklift truck license training course and keep updated, for the safe use of loading, unloading and the movement of goods in the warehouse.
* Ensuring that warehouse is kept clean and in a safe working environment.
* Checking all returns of faulty films, initiating of appropriate credit notes and pass on to warranty department for action.
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION:
* High School Diploma or GED required.
* Ability to work with minimal supervision.
* Ability to work overtime as required. Strong reading, writing, and math abilities.
* Previous shipping/receiving or material handling experience preferred.
* Prior forklift experience preferred.