Factory Maintenance Mechanic
- US based, privately held company
- Long standing, expanding organization with strong sales and growth potential
- Industrial environment with a focus on quality and safety
- Competitive benefits package
- Challenging, fast paced work environment
- Competitive starting rate of pay based on experience
Your Role as the Maintenance Mechanic
In this permanent Maintenance Mechanic role, you will troubleshoot, maintain, and repair production and facilities equipment. 1st shift available!
- Troubleshoot and repair mechanical systems within the facility and on production equipment
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical systems within the facility and on production equipment
- Perform Lock Out Tag Out as needed on equipment
- Participate in safety initiatives and ensure company safety processes are followed
- Expertise in maintenance processes
- Strong knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems
- Knowledge of plumbing systems a plus!
For more information and immediate consideration, email your resume today to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]!
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.