Remote Automation Engineer (Full-Time)
Our client is a software company with upcoming and expected projects that is needing supporting in Kentucky and surrounding states.
- PLC hardware and software background (Allen Bradley and Siemens)
- BS in Engineering discipline
- Background/understanding of food, beverage or consumer goods manufacturing equipment and processes
- Other relevant skills would be experience with SCADA, MES or ERP software
- XML Programming or similar development tools preferred but not required.
- SQL programming skills preferred but not required.
- Working with PLC software in consumer products, food, beverage and packaging machinery systems and interfacing plant controls and plant software systems with company cloud based software solutions.
- Software solutions are focused on OEE and data collection to allow companies to evaluate machine down time vs up time and how efficiently their machinery is running. Kepware and XML is used to interface with control systems.
- Customer facing skills needed for configuring software at manufacturing plants and providing training for relevant personnel
- 20% travel is anticipated for customer site visits, manufacturing plants for software configuration. These trips will be 1-4 days. International travel is possible, they support plants in central America.
- Ability to work remotely
- 20% travel
- Must be a United States Citizen
All qualified candidates are encouraged to APPLY TODAY!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.