Immediate need for a talented Customer Service Support with experience in the Banking Industry (Highly Desired). This is a 04+ Months contract opportunity with long-term potential and is located in Portland, OR. Please review the job description below.
Job ID: 20-27097
· Provide cardholder support and customer service for pre-paid card products.
· Working in a high volume inbound telephone call center on behalf of client programs, you will respond to cardholder requests for account service and support.
· You will provide outstanding service to cardholders over the phone by accessing cardholder accounts, implementing requested changes to existing accounts and performing account maintenance activities, interpreting and communicating account activity and transactions, trouble shooting and problem solving, and other similar duties as assigned.
· Customer Service agents help customers via telephone to provide information about accounts and services.
· Accurately and concisely document customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
· Resolve customers' service issues by performing activities such as registering and activating cards, linking accounts, transferring funds, etc.
· Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
· Contact customers to respond to inquiries regarding accounts.
· Help solve customer issues by properly escalating to designated departments for further investigation.
· De-escalate cardholders and issues through solid troubleshooting, problem solving, customer service skills and follow-up. Follow proper escalation processes.
· Follow established call center processes utilizing knowledge base tool.
· Obtain and examine all relevant information to resolve customer service questions and to determine possible causes.
· Educate cardholders on usage; promote new or additional products and services.