Large consulting firm is looking for a talented Copy Editor/ Proofreader to join their growing team.
The Copy Editor will be revising several editorial pieces as well as other writing assets and ensure that they are up to the expected quality. Many of the writing you will edit will be for presentations, proposals, business documents as well as other messaging that will directly interact with clients.
In this role, you can expect to be highly detail oriented, and work high volumes at tight deadlines.
Join out fast-pace, collaborative team and enjoy a work environment with opportunity for growth, appreciation for personal contribution and creativity!
As Copy Editor, you will:
- Edit/ Proof several written business materials, ensuring quality, accuracy and the expected level of creativity
- Assist in developing company style guidelines
- Work on several projects at once and ensure they all meet their given deadlines
- Assist in creating documentation that eloquently explain analysis in written form
- Perform technical editing by revising grammar, spelling, syntax and punctuation
- Ensure narratives are concise and match with the given client/brand
- Revise document structure as well as word choice and paragraph structure
- Review reports on a daily basis, reports will sometimes be 50+ pages
- Provide feedback and suggestions for other team member’s writing
- Assist with other duties as needed